3 STEPS TO REGISTER:
1. Contact us for availability.
Send us an e-mail telling us in which program(s) you want to register. We will confirm availability of places.
2. Submit registration form.
To complete the registration, please fill out and submit the registration form found below.
3. Make a deposit to reserve the spot.
- After confirmation, you must make the required deposit to ensure your place in the course. The amount of the deposit changes depending on the program or the package combination you choose. (See pricing here.)
- Deposits can be made by bank transfer or PayPal.
- This amount is deductible from the total price and non-refundable. You will then pay the rest of the tuition upon arrival to Besalú. This payment has to be done in cash (NO credit card or checks are accepted).
- If desired, you can also pay in full at this time.
BANK TRANSFER: Deposit payments or complete payments should be done to the following bank account:
C/ Severo Ochoa, 2
28232 Las Rozas (Madrid) – Spain
IBAN: ES81 1465 0100 9460 0009 7646
BIC (SWIFT): INGDESMMXXX
PAYPAL: If you prefer to pay via PayPal please send us a message requesting this possibility. Then we will send you instructions to make the payment to our PayPal account. Please note that Paypal charges a transfer fee, which varies from country to country. The fee must be covered by the student (it should be added to the price of the tuition at the time of payment). Please check into the fees that apply to your transaction before completing it. In the case that you are not aware of this fee, we will communicate it to you when you arrive and pay, or before you pay in full online.
powered by FormCrafts